Saturday, February 13, 2021

 Hey! 

So recently, we as a class have been introduced to what seems to be a long and lengthy project. Although I'm not entirely sure what to expect, I'm excited to see where this project will take me through in regards to expanding my knowledge of film and its production. 

The introduction of this project brings many questions on my end. What genre do I want to make my film opening? What type of story do I want to portray? How can I implement editing techniques in my project? It may sound easy, but there are a lot of factors to consider. This project requires me to make many selections of what I would like to include- the possibilities are endless. There are many different genres to choose from, but I'm thinking something along the lines of either horror or coming of age. I'm hoping to create something that I will enjoy working on since this project will be a heavy time investment. 

I hope you enjoy the journey along with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

My CCR Hi all! Here is the CCR, or Creative Critical Reflection, for my project. It has truly been such a fun ride, and I hope you enjoy it!...