Sunday, February 14, 2021

The Beginning- Initial plans

After thinking about the topic/genre I wanted to go with, I have decided that I wanted to portray something horror/thriller-esque. Nothing gory per se, but something to have the audience on edge while watching. The horror selection I want to dive into is about the dangers of the internet and giving your trust in strangers online. I don't have the exact plot figured out as of yet, but I think that would be a cool concept to implement; something creative while also giving awareness to the dangers of the internet. 

My approach to this project will be pivotal in order to achieve success. I'm planning on having some of my friends outside of this class help me by being characters in my production. I'm thinking about writing a script and creating a storyboard to help visualize what I want my film opening to look like. I'm gonna take the upcoming week to try and perfect my story so I can start to discuss research and production techniques. 

Hopefully, things all go to plan! I guess you'll have to stick around to find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

My CCR Hi all! Here is the CCR, or Creative Critical Reflection, for my project. It has truly been such a fun ride, and I hope you enjoy it!...