Thursday, March 18, 2021

Film Planning and Shot List Draft

 Tannin' and Plannin'

    Hey, y'all! So for today's blog post, I'm going to be prepping for tomorrow's shoot! I'm super excited. Basically, the plan is to get almost all the shots and footage for my film and edit the majority of it over spring break. Ryan is bringing a fancy camera that the drama club used to film their plays, so I'm excited to switch over from my, not-so-fancy iPhone XR camera. Spring break has technically already started, considering I'm writing this after school on Thursday, so I'm officially celebrating my writing a blog post! Yay! 


    For tomorrow, I have my sister, my friend Ryan, and myself as actors. We are filming almost all the shots tomorrow, but there is one scene we will have to film after spring break where we can utilize the auditorium. Other than that, all of the other shots should be filmed. I have a pretty decent visual of what I want some of the shots to look like, but knowing me, that might be subject to change. I'm planning on importing the videos into Adobe Premiere and editing on there. 

Here is a rough shot list of the shots that I have planned to fulfill tomorrow: 

As for costumes, my sister is going to be wearing overalls and pigtails. Ryan is wearing a sweatshirt and khakis, and I'm going to be wearing a purple top and jeans. We're trying to stick to the original costuming planned a while back, but I planned it knowing that we had these outfits available. 

We're going to be filming around noon to prevent any rain and have it be pretty sunny (but not too sunny) out.  I'm going to be making a post tomorrow to update y'all on how it went! 
Stay tuned to find out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

My CCR Hi all! Here is the CCR, or Creative Critical Reflection, for my project. It has truly been such a fun ride, and I hope you enjoy it!...