Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Group Meeting #2

 Gettin a grip

    Hi all! Happy Wednesday! Spring break is soon and I'm so excited to focus on nothing but this project! Yay! In all seriousness, I'm actually excited to get down to it and start filming on Friday. Last class, we had a second group meeting with another set of students. Personally, I love these meetings because it allows me to express my ideas to my peers and get their opinion. My group consisted of Logan, David, Jacqueline, Isabella, and myself. I talked a lot about my project (specifically with one group member) and got a lot of my worries resolved. 

Group Meeting 

    When entering the meeting, I was, again, the first one to talk about my project. I think I sacrifice myself in the hopes that other people will feel less nervous, because for some reason no one wants to talk first. This time, I was concerned about adding a certain aspect to my film. 

One specific group member, Logan, helped me resolve my worries and told me he thought it was actually a good idea. I take his word kind of seriously because I've noticed that throughout being in this class, he has a major passion for filming and he is also involved in CBTV (the TV program at my school). Once he gave me a few tips on how to actually go about my cross-cutting idea, I felt totally at ease. Once he helped me, we then proceeded to help others who brought their concerns to the table. 

I personally believe that I'm right on schedule with getting this project done at a certain time. I'm filming the majority of the project this Friday, giving me the majority of Spring Break to start editing. I'm really excited to film- I'm hoping it turns out good! 

As always, stay tuned to find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

My CCR Hi all! Here is the CCR, or Creative Critical Reflection, for my project. It has truly been such a fun ride, and I hope you enjoy it!...