Sunday, March 14, 2021

Writing the Script- Part 2

 I finished!... Sort of? 

    Hi guys! Happy Sunday! So, today I finally finished the script for my opening! Well... sort of. I realized that a script is really only beneficial if you have a lot of dialogue. Shots are portrayed by storyboards, not scripts, so I wrote a lot of the dialogue on my script. Problem is? There are only about four lines of dialogue in my film opening. I realized this while writing, but I liked how most of my film will contain little to no dialogue. I think it adds to the suspense factor. But, this means that my script is not very long, and I'm going to have to get started on my storyboard right away. 

    I included the overall ideas of some of the shots in my script, but it isn't very detailed. Nonetheless, I have it written, so I'm going to be attaching it here. Next week, I'm going to be focusing on creating my storyboard as well as filming on Friday! Yay! It's so hard for me to try and transfer my ideas from my brain to the script. I have it figured out in my head, but trying to portray it through words is more difficult than expected. I explained it to my friend who doesn't have any prior film knowledge, and she seemed to understand my vision. And trust me, that's an accomplishment (she a little slow). 

I'm really hoping this will turn out well.
I guess you'll have to stay tuned to find out. 

"SNAPSHOT" Script: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

My CCR Hi all! Here is the CCR, or Creative Critical Reflection, for my project. It has truly been such a fun ride, and I hope you enjoy it!...