Sunday, February 28, 2021

Casting!

 AND THE ROLE GOES TO...

Okay!! Finally... the casting post! Time to meet our two main actors (well, one actor and one actress) who will be playing William and Raquel in my film opening. I'm hoping it will stick and I won't be scrambling at the last second to find a William, but as always, if there are any changes, I'll be documenting them here. We plan to start filming the week after the March 13th SAT. As I stated in my first introductory blog post ever on this blog, I'm a junior in high school, which typically means it's time for me to take the most mind-numbing 4-hour test that, oh, by the way, basically has a huge determining factor on which colleges I get accepted to and if I get into the ones that I want (no big deal). So, with that being said, the weekends have been crammed with studying, coffee breaks, and more studying. So, I'm going to continue to prep for this project using these posts, but the actual filming of the project will commence the week after March 13th. I should be able to do all the filming in one or two days actually, so I'm not worried. Anywho, just wanted to get that out there, but here is our cast! 

Meet Keira- playing Raquel



Oh... wait a second... that's me! Yup! I'm going to be starring in my film opening and playing Raquel. I actually really love acting and to be completely honest, I don't really trust anyone else to do it the way I want it portrayed. I'm kind of a control freak when it comes to these things and I just feel so much more comfortable when everything is in my hands and my time (hence why I'm doing this project alone). I'm really excited to see what I do with this character. I really want to sell her personality to the audience and portray her popular nature. 

MEET RYAN- PLAYING WILLIAM

This is Ryan! He is one of my best friends and he is also the son of the drama teacher here at my high school, so he's a good candidate to play an intricate character. Ryan and I have known each other for a while but got close in our school's marching band program. He's also agreed to help me film as well. 





Ryan and I have been friends for a long time and I'm really happy that I can rely on him for support and not someone at random. 
Hopefully, this all works out well and a nice final product will come of it! I'm really excited!
Stay tuned to find out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

My CCR Hi all! Here is the CCR, or Creative Critical Reflection, for my project. It has truly been such a fun ride, and I hope you enjoy it!...