Saturday, February 27, 2021

Group Meeting

Grasping (My Project) 

    Heyo! I want to quickly go over a group meeting I had with my peers last class where we all discussed our projects and what we can do to improve them. I thought this was a fantastic idea because it's better to get all our concerns out in the open now and have a plan to fix them early on. My group consisted of Kim, Amy, David, Ana, and myself. We all got randomly placed in a Teams breakout room to individually discuss our plans and help everyone else out with each other's concerns. It seemed like it was really needed within the group and I got a lot of my concerns resolved. 

Group Meeting

Upon entering the meeting, I was the first one to present my topic to the rest of the group. Basically, I was concerned about where I wanted to film and how I wanted to go about it- meaning, how I was going to film without masks in an area where I wouldn't get in trouble. 

The group quickly helped me solve this problem by suggesting that I film at this one popular park near my community. I have no idea why I didn't think of this location because it is completely perfect. It's large and it also has a playground. Kim also suggested some ways I could end my film on how to allude to the fact that William is a stalker, but I don't know if I want to pursue what they were suggesting or not. I have almost my entire plot planned out except the ending- which I think I might ask Mrs. Stoklosa about it next week. Anywho, my other peers in the meeting thought that my plot was pretty decent. I'm really glad that I was able to meet with my peers though and help other people in my class as well help them with their plot/their other concerns. 


I'm actually a bit concerned that I'm too much ahead- like I already have my set idea on what I want to film and how I want to film it (storyboard coming soon, I promise), but I know that my other peers in the class aren't for sure set on an idea yet. I hope I'm not rushing into one idea and fixating on that when there could be other options for me. I just want to make sure my project is the best it can possibly be. Tomorrow, I'm introducing the main cast and how my filming process will work. Stay tuned! I'm super excited to introduce the actors. 

As always, stay tuned to find out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

My CCR Hi all! Here is the CCR, or Creative Critical Reflection, for my project. It has truly been such a fun ride, and I hope you enjoy it!...